In this week’s Mirfield Reporter:
- A 12 year-old boy has been robbed at knifepoint by a gang on his way home from school.
- A man has been arrested after local MP Paula Sherriff was sent death threats.
- Councillor Martyn Bolt is cycling from Lancashire all the way back to Mirfield this weekend to raise money for charity.
- Tributes have been paid to the former booking manager at Batley Frontier Club, who was crucial in attracting some of showbiz’s biggest names to the area, following his death.
- An M62 driver has spoken out after he was fined £1,000 for “lane-hogging”.