Five reasons to buy this week’s Dewsbury and Mirfield Reporter, out today.
1. Special report on rogue landlords.
2. Full details of a new £3.7m scheme to breathe new life into Dewsbury town centre.
3. The impact of parking charges for disabled drivers at hospitals is to be monitored, the Trust in charge of Dewsbury and District Hospital have said.
4. Police are hunting three males after a man was assaulted with a hammer in Savile Town.
5. Full coverage of Remembrance Sunday, as parades were held in Dewsbury and Mirfield.